classes & events
Let us host your meeting or event!
When should I book my event?
Most classes are run after the store closes at 7PM. Typical 7-9PM with a class fee of $10-$35/person. The smaller rooms are available during the store hours of 11-7 Monday-Friday; 10-7 on Saturday and 11-5 on Sunday. Insure event success by actively promoting your workshop, offering a pre-payment/RSVP discount, and discounted couples price. Allow at least 4 weeks time before the event for effective marketing/advertising.
What dates are available? Check out our Google calendar under Special/Repeating Classes and Events for availability.
How many can you expect? 2 to 20 people, depending upon the topic interest, the popularity of the teacher, and the amount of joint advertising and promotion.
1) Furnishings and Accessories available upon request: 50 folding chairs, (7) 5′ tables, easel, TV, CD player, video/DVD player, digital projector, free Internet, (2) massage tables or massage chair.
2) Rate/Hour (1 hour minimum – whole hour increments only):
* 9.5 x 11.5 Office $20/hour
* 10×10 Massage $20/hour
* Conference Area $25/hour
3) Rental rates include set-up and take down.
4) 100% due at booking. The space is considered pre-sold and is non-refundable.
5) Your event is considered definite with completed, signed Rental Agreement and payment.
6) We reserve the right to move your event to an appropriate size room based upon attendance size.
7) Event/Class marketing is the responsibility of the renter. Outside marketing to be shared by the Independent Contractor to ensure the success of the event.
8 ) FHS will provide at least one (1) Direct Cloud 9 E-Mail Marketing Newsletter.
9) FHS will provide Website Presence, Link Exchange and Google Calendar Listing, Social Media Marketing.
10) FHS will provide a listing in the FHS Cloud 9 In-Store Newsletter.
11) FHS will provide space for your business card, brochures and flyers in store.
12) Vending of products during the event is commissionable to FHS.
13) Customer payments on all class fees processed by FHS will be charged 10%.
14) Collection of classroom fees will be subject to an IRS form 1099 for revenues paid by FHS in excess of $600/year.
15) Release of liability forms for services is the responsibility of the Independent Contractor.
16) Independent Contractor to provide printed (suggest 25) and electronic event flyers, .jpg picture, artwork, and/or headshot.
17) The space must be left exactly how you found it. Chairs and tables must be put away in the same place when you arrived.
Additional charges not included above but available upon request:
• Set-up and/or cleaning assistance $30/hour
• Graphic Design, Event Planning, Flyers $50/hour
This is an application for consideration only. A separate Rental Agreement Form will be provided upon approval/agreement.